Nurse.com offers a Pain Management course that meets Michigan continuing education requirements. All Michigan licensed nurses must complete 25 hours of board approved continuing education, with at least one hour in pain and symptom management, within the two years immediately preceding the expiration date of their license.
CE Requirements for RNs:
Nursing licenses are renewed every 2 years by March 31. All Michigan licensed nurses must complete 25 hours of board approved continuing education, with at least one hour in pain and symptom management, within the two years immediately preceding the expiration date of their license.
Rule 338.604 requires licensees to complete one time training in identifying victims of human trafficking beginning with the 2017 renewal cycle. This training requirement will need to be completed prior to the license renewal in 2019. This training on identifying victims of human trafficking does not count towards required CE unless the training also satisfies a Board’s requirements for CE/CPD/PDR. OnCourse Learning's training does satisfy the Board's requirements and may be used to meet MI nurses' CE requirements.
CE Requirements for LPNs:
See RN requirement
There are some pretty big advantages in choosing nurse.com for your continuing education:
- Our system allows for you to keep track of all your transcripts in one place
- All courses are tracked digitally and can be accessed at anytime
- Every course is developed by nurses for nurses and goes through a rigorous review process
- You can access more than 600 independent self-study continuing nursing education courses
- We are the recipient of the 2007-09, 2009-11, 2012-15 ANCC Accreditation Premier Program Award for innovation and excellence in the provision of continuing nursing education.