CE Requirements for RNs:
Registered Nurse (RN) licenses expire on February 28, May 31, or September 30 of odd years (2015, 2017)
RNs are required to complete 30 contact hours every 2 years. Three (3) of the 30 hours must be in the area of substance abuse.
CE Requirements for LPNs:
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) licenses expire on February 28 of even years (2016, 2018).
LPNs are required to complete 24 contact hours every 2 years. Three (3) of the 24 hours must be in the area of substance abuse.
Continuing education courses listed in this DE State Required Courses category will help you to meet the requirements for RN and LPN professionals’ relicensure in Delaware.
There are some pretty big advantages in choosing nurse.com for your continuing education:
- Our system allows for you to keep track of all your transcripts in one place
- All courses are tracked digitally and can be accessed at anytime
- Every nursing course is developed by nurses for nurses and goes through a rigorous review process
- You can access more than 600 independent self-study continuing nursing education courses
- We are the recipient of the 2007-09, 2009-11, 2012-15 ANCC Accreditation Premier Program Award for innovation and excellence in the provision of continuing nursing education.