CE Course Instructions
If you wish to earn contact hours online for one of our self-study continuing education courses,
please follow these steps:
1. . If you don’t already have one, please sign up for a user account.
From the CE homepage click “SIGN UP” in the upper right hand corner of the page.
2. Once you have an account and are logged in, find the course
you want to take, click on the title of the course, then on “Start Course” button.
3. Read or watch the course material. Don’t forget to review the course objectives and take note of course tools available to you.
4. If the course you have chosen to take includes a clinical vignette, you will be asked to review the vignette and click,
“Start Test” to answer 3 or 4 questions before the actual test.
You must answer all questions correctly to proceed. If you answer a question incorrectly,
we will provide a clue to the correct answer.
5. Once you successfully complete the short test associated with the clinical vignette (if there is one), proceed and click,
“Continue to Exam” to begin the exam. To earn contact hours,
you must achieve a score of 75% on your multiple-choice exam for most self-study
courses. For webinar courses, you will need to achieve a score of 100%. You may retake the test as many times as necessary to pass.
Clues are not provided on the exam. Certificates will be date/time stamped with the time and date of the day the user passes the test (Eastern Time, U.S.).
6. After successfully completing your exam click, “Complete Required Survey”.
In order to complete the test process and officially receive your certificate of completion,
you must take a few moments to answer a brief survey about the course material.
7. Once survey has been submitted and you are inside your shopping cart click,
“Proceed to Checkout” to confirm billing information.
8. After completing the check out process, an order summary page will appear.
Click “View Transcripts” button you will be able to view all
CE transcripts and CE courses taken with Nurse.com.
Please visit /Accreditation.aspx for complete accreditation information.
9. Three months after you complete a course, you will receive an e-mail asking you to complete a follow-up survey. This is vital
to our educational requirements so we can report our quality outcomes and effectiveness.