The goal of this presentation is to educate participants about the Clinical Practice Guideline Treating Tobacco Use and Dependence and to provide participants with strategies to implement the Clinical Practice Guideline. Upon completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the brief intervention model (5 A's) from the Clinical Practice Guideline
- Identify clinical interventions for tobacco users
- List key components of systems change strategies to incorporate evidence-based tobacco dependence treatment
- Identify effective tobacco dependence treatments
- Describe some of the accrediting bodies that are evaluating tobacco cessation treatment and intervention performance
Sarah Planche, MEd has declared that she is employed by the Tobacco Control Program.