CE Requirements for RNs:
30 contact hours every licensing period. 20 contact hours may be earned through distance learning. Three hours of infection control that includes HIV, Hepatitis and TB is also required.
CE Requirements for LPNs:
21 contact hours every licensing period. 15 contact hours may be earned through distance learning. Three hours of infection control that includes HIV, Hepatitis and TB is also required.
Continuing Education courses listed in this Puerto Rico Requirements category will help you to meet the requirements for RN relicensure in Puerto Rico.
There are some pretty big advantages in choosing nurse.com for your continuing education:
- Our system allows for you to keep track of all your transcripts in one place
- All courses are tracked digitally and can be accessed at anytime
- Every course is developed by nurses for nurses and goes through a rigorous review process
- You can access more than 600 independent self-study continuing nursing education courses
- We are the recipient of the 2007-09, 2009-11, 2012-15 ANCC Accreditation Premier Program Award for innovation and excellence in the provision of continuing nursing education.