The next renewal deadline for Pennsylvania Nurses with RN licenses is April 30, 2013. Pennsylvania RNs must complete all 30 hours of CE before the end of the renewal period. Any CE hours completed outside of the biennial renewal period may not be used towards the required 30 hours. Nurse.com is the home of Gannett Education, accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
CE Requirements for RNs:
Pennsylvania RNs must complete 30 hours of Board approved CE during biennial renewal periods. If the expiration date on your RN license is April 30, 2013 then you must complete 30 hours of Board approved CE from 05/01/11 through 04/30/2013.
CE Requirements for LPNs:
No CE Required.
There are some pretty big advantages in choosing nurse.com for your continuing education:
- Our system allows for you to keep track of all your transcripts in one place
- All courses are tracked digitally and can be accessed at anytime
- Every course is developed by nurses for nurses and goes through a rigorous review process
- You can access more than 600 independent self-study continuing nursing education courses
- We are the recipient of the 2007-09, 2009-11, 2012-15 ANCC Accreditation Premier Program Award for innovation and excellence in the provision of continuing nursing education.