CE Requirements for RNs:
RNs and LPNs: One-time requirement for seven hours of pain management-related CE. One hour must be a course to be provided by the Oregon Pain Management Commission.The remaining six hours can be your choice of pain management topics. Once this requirement is fulfilled, there is no additional CE requirements for renewal.
Nursing licenses and certificates are good for two years and expire at midnight the day before your birthday -in even years if you were born in an even year, or in odd years if you were born in an odd year.
CE Requirements for LPNs:
See RN requirement
Continuing Education courses listed in this Oregon Board of Nursing Requirements category will help you to meet the requirements for RN relicensure in Oregon.
There are some pretty big advantages in choosing nurse.com for your continuing education:
- Our system allows for you to keep track of all your transcripts in one place
- All courses are tracked digitally and can be accessed at anytime
- Every course is developed by nurses for nurses and goes through a rigorous review process
- You can access more than 600 independent self-study continuing nursing education courses
- We are the recipient of the 2007-09, 2009-11, 2012-15 ANCC Accreditation Premier Program Award for innovation and excellence in the provision of continuing nursing education.