CE Requirements for RNs:
For RN and LPN license renewal, the nurse must meet the continued competence requirements. Included in this requirement is the completion of 12 contact hours of continuing education. All CE required for license renewal may be obtained online.
If you recently received your first license in North Dakota and took an examination to receive it, and this is your first renewal of that nursing license, you are NOT REQUIRED to have completed CE courses.
If you received your first license in North Dakota by endorsement from another state in the year you are renewing, you must complete 6 contact hours for renewal of your nursing license.
CE Requirements for LPNs:
See RN requirements.
Continuing Education courses will help you to meet the requirements for RN and other health care professionals relicensure.
There are some pretty big advantages in choosing nurse.com for your continuing education:
- Our system allows for you to keep track of all your transcripts in one place
- All courses are tracked digitally and can be accessed at anytime
- Every course is developed by nurses for nurses and goes through a rigorous review process
- You can access more than 600 independent self-study continuing nursing education courses
- We are the recipient of the 2007-09, 2009-11, 2012-15 ANCC Accreditation Premier Program Award for innovation and excellence in the provision of continuing nursing education.