CE Requirements for RNs:
The next renewal deadline for New Jersey Nurses with RN license is May 31, 2014. RNs are required to complete 30 contact hours of continuing professional education every two years.
Organ and Tissue Donation, 1 Contact Hour: Every registered professional nurse shall have completed a one-hour continuing education course that covers organ and tissue donation and recovery designed to address clinical aspects of the donation and recovery process. For RNs due to renew their license in 2014, they will have to meet the requirement by May 31, 2014. For RNs due to renew their license in 2015, they will have to meet the requirement by May 31, 2015.
CE Requirements for LPNs:
The next renewal deadline for New Jersey Nurses with LPN license is May 31, 2013. LPNs are required to complete 30 contact hours of continuing professional education every two years.
Continuing Education courses listed in this New Jersey Board of Nursing Requirements category will help you to meet the requirements for RN relicensure in New Jersey.
There are some pretty big advantages in choosing nurse.com for your continuing education:
- Our system allows for you to keep track of all your transcripts in one place
- All courses are tracked digitally and can be accessed at anytime
- Every course is developed by nurses for nurses and goes through a rigorous review process
- You can access more than 600 independent self-study continuing nursing education courses
- We are the recipient of the 2007-09, 2009-11, 2012-15 ANCC Accreditation Premier Program Award for innovation and excellence in the provision of continuing nursing education.