CE Requirements for RNs:
For relicensure, RNs and LPNs must have completed 30 hours of nursing-related continuing education in the previous 24 months, and must have completed the state-required bioterrorism course.
CE Requirements for LPNs:
See RN requirement
Continuing Education courses listed in this Nevada Board of Licensing Requirements category will help you to meet the requirements for RN relicensure in Nevada.
There are some pretty big advantages in choosing nurse.com for your continuing education:
- Our system allows for you to keep track of all your transcripts in one place
- All courses are tracked digitally and can be accessed at anytime
- Every course is developed by nurses for nurses and goes through a rigorous review process
- You can access more than 600 independent self-study continuing nursing education courses
- We are the recipient of the 2007-09, 2009-11, 2012-15 ANCC Accreditation Premier Program Award for innovation and excellence in the provision of continuing nursing education.