CE Requirements for RNs:
All RN licenses expire on October 31st of each even-numbered year.
RNs must complete at least 20 contact hours of continuing education within the past 2 years.
Must be related to the practice of nursing.
At least 10 of the 20 hours must be formally peer reviewed and approved continuing education.
Up to 4 hours may be CPR or BLS courses.
CE Requirements for LPNs:
All LPN licenses expire on October 31st of each odd-numbered year. LPNs must complete at least 20 contact hours of continuing education within the past 2 years.
Continuing Education courses will help you to meet the requirements for RN and other health care professionals relicensure.
There are some pretty big advantages in choosing nurse.com for your continuing education:
- Our system allows for you to keep track of all your transcripts in one place
- All courses are tracked digitally and can be accessed at anytime
- Every course is developed by nurses for nurses and goes through a rigorous review process
- You can access more than 600 independent self-study continuing nursing education courses
- We are the recipient of the 2007-09, 2009-11, 2012-15 ANCC Accreditation Premier Program Award for innovation and excellence in the provision of continuing nursing education.