CE Requirements for RNs:
Effective January 31, 2016, all registered nurses will be required to complete continuing education competency requirements as a condition of licensure renewal.Georgia law provides five options from which licensees may choose in order to satisfy the continuing competency requirements. Licensees who renew in January 2016 must satisfy one of the options between February 1, 2014 and January 31, 2016. Please click here to view the list of options that may be used to satisfy the renewal requirements.
CE Requirements for LPNs:
Effective March 31, 2017, all licensed practical nurses will be required to complete twenty (20) hours of continuing education as a condition of licensure renewal.
Continuing Education courses will help you to meet the requirements for RN and other health care professionals relicensure.
There are some pretty big advantages in choosing nurse.com for your continuing education:
- Our system allows for you to keep track of all your transcripts in one place
- All courses are tracked digitally and can be accessed at anytime
- Every course is developed by nurses for nurses and goes through a rigorous review process
- You can access more than 600 independent self-study continuing nursing education courses
- We are the recipient of the 2007-09, 2009-11, 2012-15 ANCC Accreditation Premier Program Award for innovation and excellence in the provision of continuing nursing education.