CE Requirements for RNs:
All RNs in the State of California who wish to maintain an active license are required to complete 30 hours of continuing education for license renewal.
CE Requirements for LPNs:
LVNs must complete 30 contact hours of Continuing Education every two years in order to renew their license with an active status
Continuing Education courses will help you to meet the requirements for RN and other health care professionals relicensure.
There are some pretty big advantages in choosing nurse.com for your continuing education:
- Our system allows for you to keep track of all your transcripts in one place
- All courses are tracked digitally and can be accessed at anytime
- Every course is developed by nurses for nurses and goes through a rigorous review process
- You can access more than 600 independent self-study continuing nursing education courses
- We are the recipient of the 2007-09, 2009-11, 2012-15 ANCC Accreditation Premier Program Award for innovation and excellence in the provision of continuing nursing education.