The goal of this presentation is to review cervical cancer, human papillomavirus, and human papillomavirus immunization as it relates to cervical cancer prevention. Upon completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Describe cervical cancer and human papillomavirus
- Discuss the facts and figures of HPV, and HPV-related malignancies
- Examine the current recommendations for cervical cancer screening guidelines
- Discuss the role of HPV immunization in cervical cancer prevention
- Explore how health disparities affect the rates and disease progression/outcomes in women with HPV and cervical cancer
This course is intended for an interprofessional audience, including nurses and dietitians.
Dietitians: Take this version of the course to ensure you receive appropriate credit.
For the version accredited or approved for another profession, go to your specific profession at www.continuingeducation.com
. If you have a CE Direct login ID and password (generally provided by your employer), please log in as you normally would at lms.nurse.com
and search for this topic title.
Gannett Education is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited Provider (#GD001) with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). This course is a Level 1 course; suggested CDR learning codes: 1000, 1040, 4000, 4010, 4040, 4090, 5000, 5150
Gannett Education is also accredited by the Florida Council of Dietetics and Nutrition (provider # FBN 50-1489).