Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Know what computer technologies are most appropriate for their situation.
- Understand the need for cooperation among professionals in collaborating to solve problems.
- Apply the necessary tests to recognize stress in oneself and one's employees.
- Determine the steps necessary to relieve stress in oneself and one's employees.
- Employ the appropriate methods to communicate successfully with associates and employees.
- Distinguish between pieces of equipment offered by salespeople for the remodeling or reconstructing of a foodservice area.
- Organize the staff within a unit or section to improve productivity.
- Demonstrate leadership abilities when interacting with associates and employees.
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully teach a new method to selected employees.
- Analyze the design of a foodservice area to determine efficiency of operation and flow of products.
- Apply management techniques when working with associates and employees.
- Understand time management skills to make daily activities more streamlined.
Course content may take a take a few minutes to display fully.
This course is intended for an interprofessional audience, including dietitians and health educators.
Dietitians: Take this version of the course to ensure you receive appropriate credit.
For the version accredited or approved for another profession, go to your specific profession at www.continuingeducation.com
. If you have a CE Direct login ID and password (generally provided by your employer), please log in as you normally would at lms.nurse.com
and search for this topic title.
Gannett Education is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited Provider (#GD001) with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). This course is a Level 2 course. Suggested CDR Learning Codes: 1070, 7000, 7020, 7090, 7200
Gannett Education is also accredited by the Florida Council of Dietetics and Nutrition (provider # FBN 50-1489).
This course is approved for continuing education clock hours by the Certifying Board for Dietary Managers (CBDM).