Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Know what computer technologies are most appropriate for their situation.
- Understand the need for cooperation among professionals in collaborating to solve problems.
- Apply the necessary tests to recognize stress in oneself and one's employees.
- Determine the steps necessary to relieve stress in oneself and one's employees.
- Employ the appropriate methods to communicate successfully with associates and employees.
- Distinguish between pieces of equipment offered by salespeople for the remodeling or reconstructing of a foodservice area.
- Organize the staff within a unit or section to improve productivity.
- Demonstrate leadership abilities when interacting with associates and employees.
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully teach a new method to selected employees.
- Analyze the design of a foodservice area to determine efficiency of operation and flow of products.
- Apply management techniques when working with associates and employees.
- Understand time management skills to make daily activities more streamlined.
Course content may take a take a few minutes to display fully.
This course is intended for an interprofessional audience, including dietitians and health educators.
Dietitians: Take this version of the course to ensure you receive appropriate credit.
For the version accredited or approved for another profession, go to your specific profession at www.continuingeducation.com
. If you have a CE Direct login ID and password (generally provided by your employer), please log in as you normally would at lms.nurse.com
and search for this topic title.
OnCourse Learning is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited Provider (#GD001) with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). This course is a level 2 course with suggested CDR learning codes of 1070, 7000, 7020, 7090, 7200 and performance indicators of 14.1.1, 14.1.4, 14.1.10, 14.3.3.
OnCourse Learning is also accredited by the Florida Council of Dietetics and Nutrition (provider # FBN 50-1489).
This program has been approved for fulfilling the continuing education requirements of the Certifying Board for Dietary Managers (CBDM). Granting prior approval does not constitute endorsement of the program content or its program sponsor.