Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify characteristics of the three phases of professional development
- Summarize Core Competency statements for entry-level dietetics education
- Discuss the Standards of Professional Practice developed by the ADA
- Explain the benefits of role expansion and multi-skilling
- Apply the process of team building
- Devise various incentive systems
- Describe procedures used in disciplinary action
- Explain why effective managers will examine all aspects before using peer reviews in evaluations
- Compare different methods of performance evaluations
- Differentiate between and delineate goals and objectives
- Develop motivation techniques
Course content may take a take a few minutes to display fully.
This course is intended for an interprofessional audience, including dietitians and health educators.
Dietitians: Take this version of the course to ensure you receive appropriate credit.
For the version accredited or approved for another profession, go to your specific profession at www.continuingeducation.com
. If you have a CE Direct login ID and password (generally provided by your employer), please log in as you normally would at lms.nurse.com
and search for this topic title.
ContinuingEducation.com is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited Provider (#GD001) with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). This course is a Level 2 course. Suggested CDR Learning Codes: 1070, 7090, 7160, 7200
ContinuingEducation.com is also accredited by the Florida Council of Dietetics and Nutrition (provider # FBN 50-1489).
This course is approved for continuing education clock hours by the Certifying Board for Dietary Managers (CBDM).