Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify characteristics of the three phases of professional development
- Summarize Core Competency statements for entry-level dietetics education
- Discuss the Standards of Professional Practice developed by the ADA
- Explain the benefits of role expansion and multi-skilling
- Apply the process of team building
- Devise various incentive systems
- Describe procedures used in disciplinary action
- Explain why effective managers will examine all aspects before using peer reviews in evaluations
- Compare different methods of performance evaluations
- Differentiate between and delineate goals and objectives
- Develop motivation techniques
Course content may take a few minutes to display fully.
This course is intended for an interprofessional audience, including dietitians and health educators.
Health educators: Take this version of the course to ensure you receive appropriate credit.
For the version accredited or approved for another profession, go to your specific profession at www.continuingeducation.com
. If you have a CE Direct login ID and password (generally provided by your employer), please log in as you normally would at lms.nurse.com
and search for this topic title.
Sponsored by OnCourse Learning, a designated provider of continuing education contact hours (CECH) in health education by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc. This program is designated for Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES) and/or Master Certified Health Education Specialists (MCHES) to receive up to 4.0 total Category I continuing education contact hours.
Provider ID: CA0084 (98709) for 01/01/2012 to 12/31/2015, 114941 for 01/01/2016 to 12/31/2019.