A new version of this course is now available, 60184, "The Critical Care Nurse CE Anthology, 2013 Edition." This version will be discontinued April 30, 2013. Please plan to complete the test before the end of that day if you wish to earn contact hours for it.
The goal of this critical care anthology continuing education module is to educate critical care nurses on a variety of healthcare topics related to their specialty. After studying the information presented here, you will be able to —
- Identify early warning signs for two conditions.
- Discuss three conditions that require immediate intervention and their signs and symptoms.
- List nursing interventions for five conditions.
- Identify drug therapies for three conditions.
- Describe two potentially deadly infectious diseases
- Discuss five topics that are particularly relevant to your clinical setting.