This CE Activity, OLN-I-1507-13, being offered by Gannett Education (formerly Nursing Spectrum CE) has been approved for 1.5 contact hours, Category A, by the Ohio Board of Nursing through the approver unit at the Ohio League for Nursing (OBN-006-92), and this program is approved to be offered through April 16, 2015.
- The goal of this continuing education program is to provide RNs, LPNs and advanced practice registered nurses (APRNs) in Ohio, and those who seek licensure in Ohio, with a basic overview of the Ohio Nurse Practice Act. After studying the information presented here, you will be able to:List the major provisions of the Ohio Nurse Practice Act
- Identify three unique provisions of the Ohio Nurse Practice Act not included in other state acts
- List the rights and responsibilities of the Ohio Board of Nursing
- Identify the rights and responsibilities provided to all nurse licensees under the Ohio Nurse Practice Act
- Contrast the practice of registered nursing with that of licensed practical nursing
Contrast the practice of registered nursing with that of advanced practice registered nursing
There is no commercial support provided for this online educational activity.